Google Chrome

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

1: Two score and nine years.
 
2: Rushsylvania, OH
 
3: When I'm not working around the house I work on my hobbies, model trains and amateur radio.
 
4: Design Engineer
 
5: I just followed thing that interested me, things I wanted to know how they worked.
 
6: Weldon, A division of Akron Brass
 
7: Design of LED lights for public safety vehicles and school buses and printed circuit board design.
 
8: A desk and a workbench crowded with multiple projects in various states of completetion.
 
9: When I turn on a circuit for the first time and it starts working :)
 
10: Not as much as I should. I've been through several economic down turns.
 
11: Franklin Institute of Boston, Associate of Science Computer Engineering
 
12: The thing I learned was not a course that was given. I learned how to research and find what I needed to know.
 
13: Calculus and Control Systems.
 
14: I don't know, I was a commuter student and didn't have the time to stay late.
 
15: I did my best. I'd like to break out my old books and review them. This is the same advice I've been given by an older Engineer that I know. You will always be going back to references to find the answers.
 
16: The aformentioned FIB and Jordan College Energy Institute.
 
17: My second degree is a BS in Applied Environmental Technology. This is the design of renewable energy systems and their application.
 
18: I don't have any licence requirments for work. I have a General Class amatuer radio license that I use as a volunteer with my counties Emergency Mmanagment Agency. There are several Federal EMA required certificates that are simple to get.
 
19: Willing to tackle any problem but not afraid to say when help is needed.
 
20: I hope to be doing something for someone until I can't.
 
21: For the opportunity to find/work on the next unknown big thing. We can't know what will be important in the future. If we could we'd all be rich ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment